General Booking Arrangements
You will have sole access to your Villa without sharing spaces living spaces with other guests. Note that for the purpose of managing our Villas cleaners do access the garage area occasionally during daylight hours and our Site Manager has a room in the basement area of Panorama Villa 20 that will not be available to guests.
Villas have a maximum total occupancy for adults and children combined.
Each bedroom in the 3-story villas have a high quality bed that can be configured as 2x King singles (separated) or 1x Super king (zipped together as a double). Sofa beds / pull out beds for extra adults and children are adequate and comfortable. Our single level villa has a double bed option only with the additional bedding in the living area being a portable bed.
- Shoreline Villa 41 – 9 adults or children (3 guests in each of 2 bedrooms and 3 guests in Shoreline Studio)
- Panorama Villa 20 – 6 adults or children (2 guests in each of 2 bedrooms and 2 guests in the lounge)
- Panorama Villa 25 – 6 adults or children (2 guests in each of 2 bedrooms and 2 guests in the lounge)
- Summit Villa 7a – 3 adults or children (2 guests in the bedroom and 1 guest in the lounge)
Lakefront Villas and children
Our villas are well suited for children but note that there are stairs and small children will need to be monitored outside due to proximity to the lake. We have a port-a-cot, high chair and toddler car seat available on request.
There is no charge for infants under age 2 and they are not included in maximum numbers.
A two or three night booking minimum may be required over peak times of the year. Please get in touch with Villa administration if you require a shorter booking.
Limits to our facilities
The following limits to our facilities are not within our control and will not be accepted as a reason to cancel your reservation with us:
- Like many accommodation facilities along Frankton Road, Summit Villa 7a is exposed to road noise (despite double glazing on the windows) and this can get more severe during the busy season. The bedroom is the most effected and we recommend that you bring ear plugs for sleeping.
- The garage parking in Panorama Villa 20 is suitable for a car but not for a larger vehicle. We recommend that you use visitor parking outside your unit or get in touch to book an outdoor parking space if you will be using a larger vehicle (more than 450cm in length).
- The outdoor car park labelled ‘25’ is for the use of the Property Manager and not for guests unless you have made arrangements in advance of your stay. We recommend guests at Panorama Villa 25 use the internal car park in the garage.
- Lakeside properties in Queenstown such as Shoreline Villa 41 are exposed to midge flies that swarm from the lake edge from time to time. We recommend that you keep doors and windows closed to avoid these insects accumulating inside your villa.
- Internet services can be interrupted in Queenstown by weather and this may impact on your use of WIFI from time to time. We recommend that you attempt to resolve any connection issues by resetting the WIFI devise; however, if this doesn’t work then you may need to try again the following day.
Limits to our services
We have no on-site reception and are not able to display a sign for location of the villas due to site restrictions. Therefore, we rely on you to be aware of the location of your villa and to know the code for entry in advance of your arrival.
We do not provide a face-to-face response to minor issues and have provided a ‘Operations Manual’ inside your villa to assist you with using entertainment and appliances.
It is your responsibility to get in touch if there are any issues with facilities or services. These issues will be responded to on the next working day within working hours. Issues impacting on safety or basic requirements will be treated as urgent e.g. loss of water or power, or fire alarms.
A booking for accommodation will only be confirmed once Lakefront Villas has payment of either a 10% deposit or full payment.
A booking reference number is issued once the booking is confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email or message.
Once you have a confirmed booking for accommodation, you will be subject to the cancellation conditions below.
Our prime location means that late cancellations have a significant effect. We recommend that you take out travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances where last minute cancellation may be necessary.
Where the booking is cancelled:
More than 7 days prior to arrival – a 10% cancellation fee will be incurred to cover administration costs.
Less than 7 days prior to arrival – 100% of the total value of the booking will be charged
Check in and Check Out Times
Check in time is from 3pm; Check out time is no later than 10am
Lakefront Villas follows sustainable tourism practices and actively promotes recycling, energy efficiency, minimisation of waste and consideration of the social impact of our business. We ask our guests to use our recycling facilities when removing their rubbish.
Consideration of Others
Lakefront Villas strives to ensure that all of our guests and neighbours have a great experience of our business. To help achieve this, the following requirements are made of all guests:
General quieten down time of 10.00pm. We ask guests to turn down entertainment and keep social noise from balconies to a minimum.
The BBQs, tables and chairs are available for guests in the outdoor or balcony areas. However guests are responsible for fulling gas bottles and cleaning the BBQ for their own use.
There is limited available parking at Lakefront Villas and vehicles should be parked in the designated garage or outdoor parking area. If you have you have more vehicles than designated parking spaces, then you are solely responsible for finding an appropriate location to park your excess vehicle/s.
Damage and Cleaning
Accommodation providers recognize that general wear & tear, minor breakages & regular cleaning are part of the business they operate. The cost to remedy loss or damage or cleansing beyond this level will be passed on to the persons responsible.
Such costs will cover our own staff costs, the costs of specialist contractors, repair or replacement costs and any loss of revenue as a result of a villa not being available for guest use.
We use a professional cleaning company and laundry service. If the standard of cleanliness is not to your expectations or if you need more linen you will need to let us know directly. We will do everything we can to put this right for you as soon as possible. Note that refund of the cleaning / linen fee is the limit of our liability for any issues encountered.
Your personal possessions are at all times your own responsibility. This is regardless of whether items are in a locked villa, outdoor area or in your own vehicle.
Lost property will be kept with Lakefront Villa’s for one month after which it will be disposed of. We will return property that you leave here to you on receipt of a self-addressed prepaid postage pack.
We love animals, and do have on-site some exotic cats that you may see from time to time. Our cats are hypoallergenic and can be kept out by closing the door. However, our villas are not suitable for dogs.
Online Payments and Security
Online transactions are provided through Stripe. You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send to or through the Lakefront Villas website and while using online transactions (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure.
Lakefront Villas shall have no liability for the interception or ‘hacking’ of any data through the Lakefront Villa website or any other website by unauthorised third parties.